Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Spring Break and Week of April 12
So this is my first blog! Yahooo! So This really has been a great week or so. At the start of spring break (Monday) I saw 'The Spy Next Door' and it was...Eh. Jakie Chan, Billy Ray, and some other random famous people really kinda made the movie like... Wtf? Lol. Then on Tuesday, I got together with some friends to go see 'How to train your dragon' and although i told people it would be sold out...No one listened. So we saw 'The last Song' Instead. Miley can go die. But the little boy made me BAWL. lol Thank you Cody for the 'KISS HER' That made me laugh :) Anyway, so after this we went to far's ice cream and ate some delicious cheesecake ice cream. Happiness. lol. We also just sat and talked for a long while...Which was ridiculously nice :) Then we decided to walk outside in the COLD WIND...And jumped off a cement wall :) Good times. Then we went to Deseret Book and talked, while looking at delightful Angel Moroni action figure. Yes i said Angel Moroni. We then decided to make our way to Alyssa's bridal, where we made Cody and James take pictures of us while we tried on dresses. (They resisted at first, then began to like it...wahahahahha)And let me tell you, although i am sad i am not going to prom i am a little happy. Non of those dresses looked good on me....AT ALL. I'm just too small. A reason Why i dislike shopping sometimes. (Also one of my biggest pet peeves is when people are like "I'm so fat! Why can't i be like you and be skinny" I am not exactly happy shopping in the little girls section ALL THE TIME. Everything is big on me...And let me tell you, most of you girlies are NOT FAT. You actually have curves. Be grateful! I'm just like you...Wishing i could be eating the magical grass on the other side.) I am happy with my body... Just not all the time.I then went to a sisterhood meeting and delighted in that! Wednesday was filled with chilling and driving to st. gorege. Funnnn....I practiced my lines for Complete Works, and the next couple days were the same. Except on friday when i got the flu in vegas. Stupid. But i did get to see Lion King, which was insanely great! Sunday we headed home and i learned that Complete works will not be performed this week! YAY! I feel alot better. lol. Yesterday, I got to spend time with Abby and the boys :) it was tons of delightful fun. Then today i got to work on the ever so delightful 'perfect Scottish accent'.... Epic fail. Scottish is death. I also heard that i can audition for Alice in the Princess Festival! WHOOOO! Another Accent i need to work on...Before the end of the month. great. Anyway, I must sign of... I have 10 pages of actors homework to finish. Much love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment