Monday, April 19, 2010

Right now, there are definitely moments where I can feel life is fantastic…And others where I’m hyperventilating wanting to cry… Definitely good times. Anyway, this last week has been…Interesting. Rehearsal mixed with auditions and such has left me sore and tired. Speaking of, Guess who made ballroom!? But can’t take it cuz productions tour is a week before nationals. KAYLA. Whooooooop. This week should be exciting, since I’m going to see Nick for the first time in two months and I’m seeing Steven for the first time since… October? Good. I’m also seeing my friends perform one acts on Friday! Which is going to be tons of extraordinary fun! Today, I find out whether I’m dying or just simply hallucinating about the pain in my back. I really hope I’m not crazy or dying. Good plan. And then I'm actually doing my actors homework, along with making little 'gifts' for my friends performances. Yay. Tomorrow is a b-day, so the chillness factor will be epicly happy. I just have to worry about what I'm going to wear....Hummmmm. I will figure it out eventually. Joyous. Thursday, friends one acts...Friday Stevens show. Gah. Happiness. School is death as always, but when is it not? I mean really? Summer is sooooo CLOSE! I mean... REally. It's right there. I can lick it almost. Joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment