Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Little Things

So yesterday was...AMAZING. Happiness is abundant :) It started out with Me waking up to a beautiful day. Perfect. I then got ready for my audition for Princess Festival...And mad myself look as Alice as possible. Yay. So I go and audition, and Jess (West Side friend, who is pregnant with TWINS! INSANITY) watched me audition, And I thought I did fairly well... And I guess I did very well since I'm singled casted as Alice! Whoooo! The only problem is that my first couple weeks of summer are going to be dominated by this. But thats perfectly fine! I'm doing a fabulous service, and i get to play with little girls all day long! Awesome!...But the days will be really long. 10 to 8 on some days...And 10-6 on others... Epic win! lol
The Rest of my day continues on like this... I start feeling sick. But I want to go play...So I ignore it. Baaaad Idea. lol. I go to Dames At Sea at Orem High, and I loved it! It was soooo good! I'm so proud of Cayel, Steven, and Jake! I love those kids! It was really funny though, when the show ended I went to go talk to Steven and we hugged and said hi. Then I went over to Jake and I was expecting him to say something along the lines of "ANYBODYS!" But instead...He said "Hott Kayla!" and I was like...What? So he drags me along back to Steven and kept repeating that over and over again. "Oh my gosh! It's Hott Kayla!" And then I go up to Cayel and he's telling a story to somebody so he doesn't quite notice me. Then he slightly looks at me still not noticing I'm there, then is like "KAYLA! He then hugs me :) I was quite happy! Then Jake comes over and is like "It's Hott Kayla!" and Cayel says "I know!" It was funny. Happiness. I then went over to the "Anti Prom" Party which was fun.

This is what really made my whole day. So you know the guy I talked about in my last blog? Well were all good now, and we discussed our friendship! Happiness! So then yesterday he had his closing night. So I left him a message and expected him not to talk to me until Monday. (Which was totally fine. Closing night is always hectic) But I was over at brooks house at 11:00 on...And at 11:20 I get a call from him. (Which was crazy cuz he likes to get to bed early, and such. And he's a boy...So this really was weird) But I was like "...Hello?..." And He's just like "Hi! I just wanted to call you so you know that I'm not dead or anything." Woah. Not like him...But it made me happy that he cared. Then he wanted to go sleep (theres my boy! hahaha) and I was like "I love your face" (and usually he's just like "Night kayla" and he doesn't say anything back. Again, it's totally fine. But this made me smile) and he just quietly says "I love you too" GAH! That made my life. It made me soooo happy! It was so small, but just made me smile:) It's not like I am in love with him (Eh...That would be bad) but he just is...My best friend... He kinda has filled all of the little cracks in my heart that Dom, Darren, Parker, Marshal...Exc.. had made. It feels so good :) Goodness:)

The little things are what make life happy :) I never could have imagined that not going to prom was amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment