Monday, November 29, 2010
Complications
Soooo. Life is getting interesting. Footloose was amazing! I loved it :) I feel so bad for Lorelle though. I love her to pieces. She lost her voice the second night of the show and didn't get it back till closing. Poor girl. Me and Tyson kissed in the finale which was an experience since it's so insanely impossible to all of his friends. I keep having people ask me "You kissed Tyson right?" hahahaha It's funny. Then my love life is in a insane triangle mess because of misleading people, and stupid men. Lovely. Stuff did happen over thanksgiving that... Really is making me confused. I made new friends though!!! Matt and Josh :) We hung out on friday night which was sooo fun :) I love those kids. So thanksgiving was an adventure (as always) and my siblings got whisked away by cousins till saturday!!!!!! WHOOP!!!! Then on saturday I hung out with Stephen and Abe. We went and saw mastermind (which was insanely funny...But possibly only because we saw it at 9:30) and i'm not gonna say how that went. Basicly. Life. is. confusing. Catching up on homework, dealing with my constantly changing brain, and life is killing me. lol It will pass, but hey can't it go any faster? Anyway, I have to go do homework! Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment